Bastrop Christian Church
Marker Text: Founded before 1857. Members first met in courthouse, and then in rock church built on this site in 1867.
This New England Victorian building, erected 1895, has the old rock church's bell, which earlier was used on a Colorado River steamboat. (1965)
Marker No: 9150
Medallion & Plate
Texas Historic Landmark
Geographic: 30.111988, -97.321442
Location: Corner of Church and Spring Streets, Bastrop