Dr. Sayers' Office
Marker No: 7162
Marker Text: Site-sold 1835 to John F. Webber by Ayuntamiento of Mina-by 1855 was occupied by structure built of local brick and "Lost Pines" wood.
Among physicians who had offices in rear was Dr. David Sayers (Father of Governor Joseph D. Sayers), 1851-1886.
Building housed W.J. Miley drugstore 1905-1967. (1968)
Medallion & Plate
Texas Historic Landmark
Geographic: N 30° 06.964 W 097° 18.253
Location: 1003 Main Street, Bastrop