Elgin Lodge No.328, A.F.& A.M.
Marker Text: Chartered June 18, 1870, as Perryville Lodge No. 328, at Perryville (or Hogeye), about 2.5 miles south of here. Removed to Elgin in 1877, lodge was renamed in 1901. Its first two Masonic halls were used jointly with public schools. McDade Lodge No. 664 merged with Elgin Lodge in 1934. (1972)
Marker No: 9181
Aluminum 20 x 20 Subject Marker
Location: 30 North Avenue C, Elgin