Marker Text: Build about 1898-1900 by B.C. Clark, sturdy cypress; stained leaded glass dome, windows-Italian imports.
Elegant gay nineties mansion prominent in early Marlin society and one of the showplaces of Texas at the turn of the century. (1967)
Maker No: 2478
Medallion & Plate
Texas Historic Landmark
Geographic: 31.312534, -96.877617
Location: From Marlin take Fm 147 northeast about 1 mile (Just past junction with Sh 6)