Location: 613 Main Street, Junction
Marker Text: Built in 1902 by Dr. James Warren Burt, resident of Kimble County, 1881-1913. Ground floor has housed office of Dr. Burt and numerous other businesses. Top floor served as auditorium for public and church meetings and for graduations exercises of Junction High School until 1909.
Junction City Lodge No. 548, A.F. & A.M., chartered December 2, 1882, purchased the building on March 16, 1909, and has met here continuously. (1966)
Marker No: 3164
Medallion & Plate
Texas Historic Landmark