Old Cornelson-Fehr House
Marker No: 9173
Medallion & Plate
Marker Text: Originated 1850 as frame cabin of John Cornelson. Enlarged after 1854 by Joe Fehr, who used brick from Lottmans' kiln, east of town. Texas Legislature in 1954 designated building and area an historic shrine of Texas.
Now Bastrop County Museum. (1967)
Texas Historic Landmark
National Register of Historic Places
Location: 702 South Main Street, Bastrop