Palm Valley Lutheran Church
Marker Text: In area first claimed in 1838 by white men. Valley bears name of the Anna Palm family, 1853 Swedish settlers. "Brushy", the First Lutheran Church (of logs), was built here by Andrew John Nelson and 3 hired men in 1861. This also houses early school.
Congregation was formally organized Nov. 27, 1870. Second church, built 1872, was used for sessions of Palm Valley School.
Present Gothic revival style building was erected in 1894. (1970)
Marker No: 9317
Medallion & Plate
Texas Historic Landmark
Geographic: 30.522501, -97.645920
Location: 2500 Palm Valley Boulevard, Round Rock