Wilson County Courthouse
Marker Text: Constructed in 1884, this courthouse replaced one built soon after Floresville was chosen Wilson County seat in 1871. Designed by noted San Antonio architect Alfred Giles, this Italianate structure was constructed of bricks made in a local brickyard. It features entry pavilions supported on Doric columns, a bracketed cornice along the roofline, and a noteworthy central tower with steeple. (1984)
Marker No: 5856
Medallion & Plate
Texas Historic Landmark
National Register of Historic Places
Geographic: 29.132877, -98.157341
Location: 1420 Third Street, Floresville.