Marker Text: Pioneer area settler Henry S. Boydstun (1858-1942), a native of Illinois, moved his family to this area in 1890. That year, his infant son, Eddie, died and was buried in the southwest corner of the family farm. In 1898, Boydstun deeded two acres at the site for use as a public burial ground. A small farming community that developed near there included a school and, from 1891-1940, a post office (listed as Boydston). Although Boydstun deeded land for the cemetery, he and his wife, Mary (d.1950), were interred in nearby town of Groom. (1988)
Marker No: 480
Aluminum 18 x 28 Subject Marker
Geographic: 35.169453, -100.903275
Location: From Clarendon, take S.H. 70 about 20 miles north. At CR 6 & CR C.
The marker for this cemetery was missing in 2012 when we where there