Marker Text: On land granted Stephen F. Austin by Mexico. Site given by E. B. and Mollie Thomas, devout Methodists.
Since first grave, 1853, many early Texans have been buried here. Church was built by Wm. Hoskins.
Community named for Rev. George Phair, pastor here 1875-1876 and 1882-1885. (1966)
Marker No: 9586
Aluminium 14 x 24 Subject Marker
Geographic: 29° 4.143′ N, 95° 22.175′ W
Location: The cemetery is located at the end of CR-231. Freeport