Jacob Haller House
Marker Text: Victorian architecture, with fine wood details. Hand-hewn local cedar was used in framing. Clapboard siding is of cypress.
Built 1853 by Chappell Hill's first Postmaster; later the home of "country doctor" W. R. Campbell. (1969)
Marker No: 8345
Medallion & Plate
Texas Historic Landmark
National Register of Historic Places
Geographic: 30.144167, -96.257233
Location: North Main Street (2 blocks N of Chesnut), Chappell Hill.