Emmanuel Episcopal Church
Marker Text: First Episcopal services in area were at Ft. Concho, 1871. First parish church was built 1888 with aid from Emmanuel Episcopal Church, Baltimore, MD.
This edifice of 1929 has stones and bell from 1884 Tom Green Courthouse and garden wall stones from 1884 Ragsdale Building. (1967)
Marker No: 1478
Texas Historic Landmark
National Register of Historic Places
Location: Harris & Randolf Streets, San Angelo