Leon County Courthouse
Marker Text: Built 1887 of slate brick, locally made. One of oldest Texas courthouses still in its original state. County created in 1846. County seat was moved from Leona to Centerville in 1850.
Two earlier courthouses have occupied this site. (1966)
Marker No: 9629
Medallion & Plate
Texas Historic Landmark
Location: at intersection of SH 7 and SH 75, Centerville