Old Carson Store
Marker Text: First stone store in town; built 1920-21 by G. M. Carson, merchant. His 1904 general store (on this site) was for years only establishment in county selling caskets.
Present store withstood 1927 tornado that killed 72 here; is still owned by the Carson family. (1968)
Marker No: 3702
Aluminum 14 x 24 Subject Marker
Geographic: 30.016701, -100.207497
Location: Corner of Austin and Well Streets; Rocksprings