Site of First Livery Stable
Marker Text: Busiest spot in early Junction. Fed and housed visiting ranch teams. Had horses and buggies for public hire. Men collected here to gossip, trade.
Built 1879 by John Allen on this lot where public corral operated as early as 1877. Owned by T.M. Hodges when outmoded by autos in 1920s. (1967)
Marker No: 4410
Aluminum 20 x 20 Subject Marker
Location: corner of 6th and College Streets, Junction