Site of Turkey Creek School (1893 - 1949)
Marker Text: An 8-grade school held in frame building on site given 1898 by Mr. and Mrs. Henry Henkes; had 3 or 4 months terms until 1910; only one teacher for all grades until 1919.
After finishing here, and after this school closed, students went to Taylor of Thrall schools. (1972)
Marker No: 15463
Aluminum 14 x 24 Subject Marker
Location: 3900 block CR 417, Taylor